Content Operation Analyst
Ex Libris Content Operations group is seeking a full-time analyst.
Our operation teams enable access to electronic content through Exlibris’s Discovery and Discovery products.
- Execute daily operational tasks to maintain current and accurate content.
- Perform technical analysis and provide support for issues related to Ex Libris’ products and services.
- Lead projects in the group.
- Reach personal productivity and quality of service goals.
B.Sc. or B.A. in a relevant field: Computer science, Information Science or Industrial Engineering.
High proficiency in English
Important skills / characteristics:
- Ability to deliver and execute tasks, through analysis and planning, learning, execution and quality assurance.
- Strong troubleshooting and analytical skills, ability to evaluate and manage changes.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with ability to communicate in both technical and non-technical language with customers and co-workers.
- Results oriented, high level of initiative; motivated to enthusiastically and professionally provide the highest quality of service.
- Possess the ability to independently learn, retain, and apply new information and new products.
Required professional experience:
- Experience with programming, SQL, and Excel.
- Familiarity with the Library services and academic research worlds will be considered an advantage