Dr. Hasgall Alon
Ph.D- Department of Information Sciences, Bar Ilan University.Doctoral Thesis: Knowledge Working and Complex Adaptive Systems in Israel, 2004.
M.A- Social Psychology, Department of Sociology and Anthropology, Bar Ilan University, 1992.
B.A- Psychological, Sociological and Anthropological Studies, Department of Human Behavior, Ben Gurion University of the Negev, 1988.
Senior lecturer at:
- Bar-Ilan University, Information Studies.
2. “Sarnat” Business Administration school, The center of Academic Studies.
- President - The Israeli Ineternet Association
- Business consultant . Specialized consulting to implement social digital technologies, knowledge management and management of knowledge workers.
- Army reserved lieutenant Colonel - Home Front Command/Civil Intelligence.
- Member of committee:
- Ministry of Education, Government of Israel - Program Committee Member of "scientific information". - Evaluation Committee
Member - Association "Young Entrepreneurs".
- The digital divide - Consultation Committee by the Minister of Finance, Government of Israel.
- Member in the reviewing panel of the journal VINE – The journal of information and knowledge management systems, leads by
Prof WB Lee and Dr Frada Burstein.
- Complex adaptive systems, organization of knowledge management, knowledge workers.
- The impact of digital technology on human behavior and organizational behavior
- The effective use of digital applications in organizations
- Integration of digital technology in organizations.
Hasgall, A., Shoham,S. 2014. Digital Application and Self Autonomy.
Journal of Knowledge Management. -לפני פרסום, נשלח ל:[A]
Hasgall.,E.A. 2013. Self-Branding In the Digital Social Network As Complex AdaptiveSystem. The Journal of Knowledge Management. 43:1 [A]
Hasgall., E.A. 2012. The Effectiveness of Social Networks in Complex Adaptive Working Environments. Journal of Systems and Information Technology. 14:3
Hasgall., A and Shoham S . 2008. " Knowledge Processes – From Managing People to Managing Processes" Journal of Knowledge Management. 12 (3). [A]
Hasgall., A and Shoham S . 2007. "Digital Social Network Technology and the Complex Organizational Systems". VINE: The Journal of Information & Knowledge Management Systems 37(2): 180-191.
- Passig.,D and Hasgall A. 2004. "Decentralization and integration: Two contrasting vectors, which promise efficient knowledge management in complex organizations". General Systems Bulletin. 33:15-Retrieved in 2004 from: http://www.isss.org/admin/bulletin2004.pdf
- Hasgall. A 1998. The merger of firms – "Joining of practical knowledge with specialized ability". The Journal of Certified Public Accountants in Israel. 47:770-775.
- Hasgall., A. 1996. "Virtual organization as a thinking setting that creates a professional". Israeli Association for Organization Development. 2(24).
- Bamberger.,P and Hasgall A. 1995. Instructor role conflict in educational organizations having the characteristics of total institutions. Journal of Educational Administration. 33(3):68-85 [B+]
Course no. 35-713: Organizational Behavior