A research-oriented doctoral degree.
- Masters degree with thesis with minimum grade of 85.
- Recommendation letters from academic faculty.
- Interview with the Head of Department.
Course Work Requirements:
- Courses between 6 to 16 credits based on the recommendation of the Head of Department.
- Research Proposal Submission by the end of the first year.
- Dissertation Submission within four years.
- Participation in the meetings of the Doctoral Forum.
- Participation in the departmental colloquium.